Date Ad Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Date Ad Removed: Thursday, November 21, 2019
POSITION TITLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – RADIO BROADCAST STATION
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary in the proper usage of shortwave radio equipment, computer software and hardware to maintain high levels on efficiency and security.
- Evaluate operational systems, prototypes and proposals and recommend repair or design modifications, based on factors such as environment, service, cost, and system capabilities.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff regarding equipment standards, assisting with specific, difficult in-service engineering and repair.
- Inspect radio electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards, and applicable codes and regulations.
- Provide technical and maintenance support for operations of existing shortwave transmission, automation, control and power generation systems.
- Inspect existing shortwave curtain antenna array installations and operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Analyze system requirements, capacity, cost, and needs to determine feasibility of projects and develop system plans.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Investigate and test vendors’ products before recommending or implementing products.
♦ Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (may be foreign equivalent).
♦ 24-months experience as Technical Director Radio Broadcasting.
RATE PAY: $60,549.00 / Annual
Interested applicants, please send resume to:
General Conference of Seventh Day Adventist
dba Adventist World Radio
Attn: Site Manager
P.O. Box 8990
Agat, Guam 96928